The publication Educating the Net Generation: A Handbook of Findings for Practice and Policy is now available to download.
The Handbook is the main outcome of the Educating the Net Generation project. It provides a set of practice and policy guidelines developed from the project findings.
Alternatively individual sections of the Handbook can be downloaded below:
- Cover, acknowledgements, table of contents [993kb]
- Executive Summary [146kb]
- Section 1: Brief Project Outline [383kb]
- Section 2: Background Literature [330kb]
- Section 3: Investigating the Net Generation [477kb]
- Section 4: Implementing Emerging Technologies [2.86mb]
- Section 5: Guidelines for Practice [947kb]
- Section 6: Guidelines for Policy [621kb]